posted Jul 10, 2015, 5:50 AM by sachin pandey
updated Aug 7, 2015, 7:03 AM
We are happy to inform you that we are set for trial of Computerized billing System in Student Mess before we launch it fully in next month(tentatively).
- Your IISER-K ID will be used for your Identification and Billing. Your ID will be detected using Bar-Code Reader and then billing will done with a print of receipt that you need to show on Food counter.Your remaining balance will also be printed on the electronic printed slip.
- You need to have positive balance to use your Card and Clear all your Dues in your previous paper Card System. Recharging of the Card will remain same as below :
- Swipe your ATM /Debit/Credit Card at Canteen POS with Accountant(in visiting hour) and your Account will be credited within 30 minutes and confirmation mail will be sent to your email ID. However, for Card swiping extra 1% Bank Charges for using POS will be charged. In doing this, you will no longer have to fill usual Payment form.
Internet Banking (NEFT etc.) : You can deposit the recharge amount in our bank account (Details given here). Must write your Roll no in Credit remarks while making online transfer. Note down the UTR/Transaction no and fill the payment form. Your account will be credited with your recharge amount in 24-72 hours (After you fill the form with correct details) subject to verification from bank statement and confirmation mail will be sent to your account. You don't need to visit accountant for updating the balance.
Cash Deposit in Bank : You can deposit your recharge amount in cash to IOB Branch Mohanpur using Bank Details here and fill the payment form then visit the accountant (in visiting hour) with your cash deposit slip. Your Account will be credited within 30-60 minutes and confirmation mail will be sent to you.
- In All Modes mentioned above, minimum recharge is ₹ 500.00. We suggest you to recharge with at least ₹ 1000.00 to ₹ 2500.00 whenever your Card balance goes below to ₹ 500.00 to avoid last minute rush and inconvenience caused in this process. Your current balance is always printed on your daily food slip or check here. Any unspent balance always carry forward to next month.
- If you are through with Step 2 and have positive balance you can use your ID card as stated in Step no 1.
****All the students are requested to clear all their dues and have positive balance in their account by 28th July 2015 so that they can immediately use "Computerized Billing System " from Month of august without any interruption.(Make online payment if you're not in institute if possible) ****