See the announcement of Computerized System
- Your Institute ID card will work as your Mess Card.
Whatever be the last balance on your old paper card , would be added as your
initial balance in the new computerized system.
- New students(15RS,15IP,15MS etc) are requested to come
to the mess with their ID cards and activate their mess accounts by
recharging it with their desired balance (we would recommend some amount
within ₹1000-2500). They can also do so by using your ATM/DEBIT/Credit Card or make the payment by NEFT or Bank Transfer as per detail given here .
showing ID card, student get a food bill slip and cost of that food get
deducted from his mess account associated with his/her ID card. No
money will be charged if students skip meals.
- Your ID card will not work on 1st august if it has a negative balance.
- All blocked card users will have to eat in cash from cash counter as per non-member price list, till they have positive balance in their accounts.
- All the cards of project students
will be closed and they have to eat from cash counter till we develop a
mechanism for them in this new system. The CCC is working on it, and
hopefully will be done within a month. We deeply regret the
- Without showing ID card (original) food will NOT be served.
- Using other's ID card is strictly prohibited.
are requested to recharge with ₹1000-₹2500 (minimum recharge amount is
₹500.00) whenever their balance goes below to 500.00 to avoid any last
minute rush.Methods of recharge is explained here.